Caring for your Barrow Modello Wristwatch
SETTING THE TIME
Pull out the stem and twist up or down to select the current time, then press the stem towards the watch face. Once the second hand begins moving the time is set.
CHANGING THE WATCH STRAP
Changing the band is simple and does not require tools.
- With the clasp end at the top of the watch, slide the pin to the left.
- Position the pin in line with the lug pinhole.
- Push the strap in place.
- Slide the pin to the right, ensuring it meets the right lug pinhole.
ADJUSTING THE STAINLESS STEEL MESH STRAP
You will require a small screwdriver or similar.
- Use a small screwdriver to lift the clasp upward.
- Once open, slide the clasp up or down the mesh strap groves until you find the appropriate size.
- Press firmly to close the clasp.
- Close strap buckle.
Your Barrow is splash resistant (3ATM) but should not be submerged in water or exposed to steam (baths, saunas, showers etc).
It is best to avoid exposing your Barrow to direct contact with magnets. Contact with computers, mobile phones and household appliances is safe.
LEATHER STRAP CARE
Your handmade, vegetable tanned leather watch strap is made with high-quality Italian leather that will naturally change colour as it ages to give you a unique look. Avoid perspiration or moisture sitting on your leather strap for long periods. It's best to wipe down your leather strap after physical exertion to avoid tarnishing or wear.
The warranty does not cover general wear, damage caused by accident, misuse, neglect or failed repair attempts. The warranty does not cover purchases made using online auction sites or other unauthorised resellers.