Petite Steel Watch | Black Leather + Mesh
- Free shipping!
- Includes two straps
The Steel and Black vegetable tanned Italian leather strap is our ode to the mid-century classic wristwatch. This fresh, crisp pairing makes the ideal everyday watch that complements any wardrobe style.
When day turns to night swap your leather for the stainless steel mesh.
- Swiss made Ronda 763 Quartz movement (Switzerland sets the standard by which all other watches are judged).
- 7mm 316L Stainless Steel case (316L is the highest quality surgical standard steel and won't corrode).
- 34mm Diameter
- Domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal glass
- 3ATM (splash/rain resistant).
- Includes two watch straps (natural vegetable tanned leather (no harsh chemicals used) hand-stitch watch strap and stainless steel mesh watch straps for added versatility).
Free shipping worldwide.
2-3 business days for Australia metro areas
6 -13 business days for UK & USA
5 to 15 days for the rest of the world.
Please note, we cannot deliver to PO boxes, locked bags, or parcel lockers.
If you have not received your products, feel free to contact us using our contact page.
You can return your product up to 45 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not worn or damaged.
We have a strict quality control policy and, after thoroughly inspecting your watch, we guarantee it left our warehouse in tip-top shape, free of any manufacturing defects.
We will replace your watch if any manufacturing faults appear within four years from the date of purchase.
The warranty does not cover general wear, damage caused by accident, misuse, neglect or failed repair attempts. The warranty does not cover purchases made using online auction sites or other unauthorised resellers.
The guarantee is cancelled and void if the original case back/serial number has been removed modified, falsified, altered, replaced or erased or rendered illegible.
Warranty does not cover straps, crystals and batteries, or any deterioration of the case or movement due to humidity that has entered the watch as a result of improper handling. More generally, it does not apply if there has been improper or inadequate use of the watch.
For additional questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org